How Do You Know If Your Computer HasÂ A Virus?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, then itâ€™s possible that your computer may have a virus.
- Does your computer freeze, lock up, or stop responding?
- Is your computer or laptop running slower than usual?
- Are you getting unexpected messages “popping up”, or programs starting automatically?
- Is your computer crashing or restarting of it’s own free will?
- Are there other applications that don’t seem to be working correctly, orÂ that are unaccessible?
At best a computer virus can be annoying, slowing down your computer or laptop; at worst a virus could destroy everything that you have stored on your computer leaving you with nothing.
And as with human viruses, computer viruses spread very easily from one computer to another.
Dolphin Computer’s have extensive experience of removing all sorts of computer viruses – they have often dealt with machines whereby the installed anti-virus hasn’t even been aware of the infection and the client just thought the device was a bit slow.
With an emphasis on prevention over cure, Dolphin will also advise you as to the best internet security and protection for your machine to help prevent any further infections.
If you have any suspicions that you may have a virus you need to get in touch immediately – after all, you could potentially be spreading that virus to others!